- Get permission (to prosper)
- Know your priorities (giving our first to God)
- Develop a plan (especially our financial future)
- It starts with work (be diligent and self-motiviated)
- Plant before your eat (storing up for the future)
- Be frugal (being wise with your money)
- Be patient (be disciplined and content)
Anyway, what else has been happening with me? I've joined the gym at the department of education and training (where I am currently working), and the best thing is it's free!!! God totally answered my prayer... I really wanted to join a gym but didn't want to fork out $60 each month knowing that I wouldn't be going to it every single day... and now I get to go for zero dollars!!! yippee!
Here are the latest things I've discovered and is loving:
- Francine Rivers - read 'Redeeming Love' and just finished 'A Lineage of Grace' (amazing books)
- Robbie Seay Band
- Shane & Shane - Upstairs
- Tiger Tiger Coffee Bar (serves delicious coffee and has brown sugar cubes!)
- Gelato Amico (yummy hand-made gelato served so generously that you can't even see the cone & is found in the heart of the city)
- This blog I found called Print & Pattern ... it's got some very beautiful kitschy patterns.... I love it!
- Sanna Annukka (the illustrator for keane's latest album 'Under the Iron Sea')