Monday, July 02, 2007

adventures with chicken

My friend Karen, affectionately known as Chicken, arrived the morning of the second day of the Big Weekend. We pretty much jetted from the airport back to my place to drop her suitcase off, then went to church in time the session with Darlene. That weekend I was in the choir so the poor girl didn't see anything but my place and church. The two weeks went quickly. Karen did some sightseeing while I was at work. I was able to take 2 days off work and spent some time showing her the other parts of Perth like Swan Valley and Cottesloe. Apart from the sightseeing I reckon we pretty much ate our way through town... We were able to catch up with some Vine members that are now living in Perth (Adam and Maree)... click on the pic to view the evidence.

Chicken, thank you for visiting me what a big answer to a simple prayer, thank you for just being a great friend, for listening to me, for imparting wisdom in my life, thank you for bringing me the HK essentials (lots and lots of dried mangoes, lots of Vine CDs, sunscreen)... thank you for being a champ and eating heaps with me... thank you for constantly making me laugh... big hug big kiss little hug little ooxx fishy

Currently loving:
- the Extra chewing gum ad... the cutest animations ever!!! I want that doughnut as a pet!
- eating dried mangoes
- listening to the Vine album
- my electric blanket... so toasty!

No comments: