Saturday, November 06, 2010

europe - part one

I arrived safe and sound in London after my flight from Dallas was delayed almost five hours. This is my third time in the city and the first time to have a week to enjoy it. Over the week, I have caught up with many of my friends from high school (I can not believe how many of them are living in London these days!) I have also visited many museums and touristy places. I will be back in the English capital after my month around parts of Europe. But so far my top 3 things to do in London apart from catching up with friends are:
- Changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace
- The Monument... Go up to the top of this historical site for a fabulous view of the city
- Victoria & Albert Museum... A brilliant collection of art both new and old... And the building itself is beautiful

Anyway, the rest of my European tour is as follows:
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Munich, Germany
Pisa, Italy
Munich, Germany
Marktredwitz, Germany
Berlin, Germany
Moscow, Russia
Berlin, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic
Vienna, Austria
Venice, Italy
Florence, Italy
Barcelona, Spain
Dublin, Ireland
Then a couple more days in London before heading to Hong Kong.

No comments: