Wednesday, December 07, 2005

the chickens were in town!

Sounds Like Chicken were in town last week. Joel, Nat, Nyall and I used to be part of Students For Christ (SFC) at Monash University, and I remember going to their shows when they first started out in 2000, back in the days when I was studying in Melbourne. I hadn't seen the boys since probably the end of 2000, so it was really great to be able to see them again. They were in town last year, but I didn't drive in those days and I didn't really know anyone either who would want to go with me to see them, so I didn't manage to meet up with them then. It was all God's timing too I now realise. The past week was seriously amazing being able to spend time with the band (Dave, Joel, Nat, Natalie, Nyall and Mike - their bass player couldn't make it so Paulo from Brainhorn helped out). Don't think I've laughed so much in a long time (I'm sure Samn would agree with me - ie: paper plates and self portraits). Thank you Chickens for being such a blessing in my life! oxox

Here are a few pictures of the week's happenings:
Sarah and I combined our pictures - CLICK HERE to check them out! Check out Samn & Annette's blogs for more pics of the SLC happenings in Perth.

No comments: