Monday, July 14, 2008

another month of posts - day fourteen

Throughout all the weekend services at church there were guests from Urban Neighbours of Hope (UNOH) who spoke and performed in each session... Last night, Mike Duncan spoke about the emotional poverty and the devastation it can cause. I guess it's no coincidence that I have had this topic revealed to me more recently... even through novels. I pray that God will continue to guide and show me how to love, have compassion towards others, teach me to forgive and how to relate. I feel so blessed to have an amazing girl friends around me who encourage, inspire and support. There are so many hurting people... and I pray that we may all reach out even just a little to those around us and make a positive difference in their world.

Below is one of the bracelets that church is selling to help raise money for the UNOH mission work in Klong Toey, Bangkok.

No comments: