Saturday, July 19, 2008

another month of posts - day nineteen

Tri Nations Rugby has started this season. My whole family has been getting into it. Sarah bought tickets for a group of us to watch the Wallabies against the Springboks at Subi Oval today. I've never been to a live rugby game before, so it was a really great experience for me... dressing to support my team, taking the train into the stadium, then walking down to Subi to get some food before the game, sitting in a full capacity stadium next to quite a big contingent of Springboks fans (two of my friends amongst them), freezing in the upper stand, watching my team win! woot woot! We also had an impromptu belated birthday celebration for Shannon at a coffee shop after the game before we all headed back to suburbia. Can't wait for the Wallabies versus the All Blacks game this coming Saturday!!!




No comments: