Wednesday, July 09, 2008

another month of posts - day nine

I have been really blessed with friends that love, care, support, encourage and inspire me... One of these friends is Lari. I've known her since my Hong Kong days when we were both living there... When I moved to Perth, she had just started teaching in Esperance... a town 8-hours south of Perth. Because of this, we only catch up whenever she's Perth and often over some retail shopping, curry or coffee. I knew Lari had just arrived in town yesterday and invited her this afternoon (last minute planning) to a Kit Cosmetics event. It was just like the good ol' days where we would meander through the HK malls making beelines into the cosmetic boutiques and trying out the different makeup... We became familiar with some of the new products being showcased, and after much testing and sniffing we both decided to pamper ourselves with a couple purchases each. Thank you God for kindred spirits :)

Currently loving:
- Leeland - Beautiful Lord
- Australian Table (magazine)... helping me slowing build the confidence to cook more
- frozen raspberries

No comments: