My cousin and her little son came over from Melbourne for a week-long visit. I got to catch up with her a little tonight... while playing Monopoly - the Disney Pixar version. Oh boy, that game really gets people's blood pumping. I love how when my cousins are together we often end up playing boardgames, mahjong, gin rummy, etc... Gotta love the family bonding through gambling and game tactics.
It's come to a close for the month of posts... I do apologise for the sporadic postings. The week without the internet connection at home really threw the progress out of whack. Looking back at the past month, even though I have been trying to not do too much, there still was quite a bit happening and I had discovered and learned some new things ie making cheesecakes, reignited my interest in Australian film, love the new albums by The Vine Band and Hillsong, I actually like watching the Tour on tv, etc...
Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
- Going to watch the Wheelcats play.
- The Bledisloe Cup is being played in Auckland.
- Spending time with my Melbournian relatives.
- Feast... the monthly event that church encourages everyone to get involved with by inviting others to share a meal with you... my connect group will be having a feast I mean fiesta!
- Youth on Friday night... gotta love the young generation get passionate for a cause.
- My friends getting married... Mark and Kayi in Wales, and Alison and Drew in Colorado!
received in july - this beautiful japanese tea container from sydney