Just dreaming about my trip overseas, and what I would love to eat in Hong Kong:
- curry fish balls on a stick
- siu mai on a stick
- waffles hawker style 雞蛋仔
- wonton noodles with the amazingly alkaline-y noodles
- mango drink from 許留山
- breakfast at a cafe 茶餐廳 ie thick slices of french toast, with the myriad of set meals
- fresh beancurd jelly with rock sugar sprinked on top
- pretty anything from the bakeries, especially the 老婆餅, 雞尾包, and the egg tart 蛋撻
Hmm just typing this list is making me drool... can't wait to taste them! Bring on the food fest!
If there are things I have definitely got to try out in HK, something I won't be able to have in Australia... please write and let me know!