Thursday, October 16, 2008

a month of posts - day sixteen

I discovered that there was such a thing as a Christmas ornament swap as I began to journey into reading design blogs. Although I don't sew or design much crafty things, I've been following the ornament swap organised by Freshly Blended and Cake & Pie for the past 2 years. Each participant has to create an ornament and send them to I think eight other people, and in return they will receive eight different ones. It's a showcase of creativity, design, and mix medium/textures. I'm really excited that the swap will be happening again this year. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Below are just a few of the amazing tree decorations people came up with from last year's ornament swap.



Currently loving:
- Calendared morning teas at the office... it was the last day at the office for one of my colleagues today and the entire directorate had a morning tea for her. Everyone brought a plate to share... what a spread of goodies. I could barely have my lunch! So good!

No comments: