Saturday, October 04, 2008

a month of posts - day four

I went into a scrapbooking store this afternoon after having a huge lunch with some of my colleagues from last year... If I had heaps of time and money to spend, I'd probably be scrapbooking all the time. Alright, I'll probably not be scrapbooking but I'm am totally hooked with the vast range of printed paper and different paper types available. Guess I'm a total geek, but I love the prints and patterns... it's a visual fest for me!


scrapbooking papers from ki memories, sassafras and urban lily

Currently loving:
- Chai taw kueh (probably not the correctly phonetics) aka 蘿蔔糕 Malaysian hokkien hawker style turnip cake... chunks of turnip cake stir-fried with egg, dried radish, and yummy sauce. One of the Asian restaurants in our local shopping centre make the best! score!

No comments: