Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a month of posts - day twentytwo

Still looking for accomodation in Paris, France and Petaling Jaya, Malaysia... Paris' got heaps of hotels and hostels... so where should I stay? options, options, options. I've had heaps of help from friends who have visited France before and they have been providing me with lots and lots of information and useful tips... really appreciate how excited and resourceful everyone has been about my trip. I've also managed to convince a friend to join me for my short two-day stay in Paris! Yay should be heaps of fun. Hope to be able to pack some sightseeing in and catch up with my friend Cilou.

images i hope to be able to see in paris
Currently loving:
- Playing online scrabble and getting super speedy responses! Game on!

No comments: