Tuesday, April 01, 2008

a month of posts - day one

I decided that I should give my posting skills a bit of a workout, so I've challenged myself to post each day for the month of April. Well here I go...

On Sunday, a bunch of us had the opportunity to visit my friend Brendan's workplace... RAAF Pearce. It was pretty exciting as we got to check out an air show (which was estimated to have been AUD$200,000 for the display) and had our personal tour guide take us around the squadron introducing us to the flight simulator, hangar, hawks, parachutes, life saving equipment, ear plugs dispenser, webbing etc. Borrowed Sarah's camera for the day so I was able to capture some moments (still feel rather lost without my camera). Click on the image for more pics.

Currently loving:
- Char siu chicken and kailan
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Skinny flat whites
- Knowing that I can travel again (sorted out my passport and visa issues)
- Daydreaming about traveling
- The beginning of autumn

No comments: