Monday, April 28, 2008

a month of posts - day twentyeight

Time has been a huge factor of this blog recently. I have realised that I haven't had much time to sit in front of my computer and post in the past few weeks. Other things in my life that have also been greatly affected by time of late:
- waking up in the mornings (the colder weather does not make getting up any easier)... I've been trying to wake up earlier... trying being the key word!
- calculating how long it takes to get to work on public transport... I reckon sometimes it's actually quicker than driving in recent days as Perth's traffic has started to get worse
- the amount of gym sessions I can squish into a week... at the moment two is the most I can fit into the weekly schedule... guess it's a start
- cooking... although I have to say one of the other factors is probably not having the right ingredients making it hard to concoct quick and easy meals... unless it's instant noodles!

No comments: